This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in an array of extreme environments including: slippery conditions, high heat, high abrasion and exposure to acids, oils and chemicals
A high fashioned lace up boot with cushioned collar and tongue for extra comfort, textile vamp lining and ferabelle quarter lining, dual density polyurethane to rubber sole, antistatic inner sole and a new wide fitting steel toecap.
The top sock responds to weight and temperature, moulding itself to the foot, resulting in fewer aches and pains and has been treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
Prevents the conduction of electricity.
200 Joules Compliance:
200 Joules compliance means that the toe cap's impact resistance is tested by a steel striker with a mass of 20kg +/- 0.4kg adapted to fall freely on vertical guides from a predetermined height of 1000mm.
Genuine Vibram rubber sole.
Strong anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial protection. Moisture management and odour control.
Oil & Acid Resistant:
The extent to which the shoe withstands damaging exposure to oils, acid and chemicals.
- Upper: Full grain waxy leather | 5 pair loops with hooks | Padded tongue and collar for comfort. New design, extra-wide fitting upper as per podiatry specifications.
- Lining: Needle-fibred vamp lining for excellent perspiration absorbency | Anti-penetration resistant in-sock for enhanced protection against sharp objects | Anti-bacterial Energiser EVA top sock with Poron properties at the ball and heel of the foot for additional comfort and anti-fatigue support.
- Midsole: Shank reinforcement for arch support | Standard with an anti-penetration midsole.
- Toe Cap: Steel - new design, extra-wide fitting.
- Sole: Double Density PU/Vibram Rubber (Heat-resistant up to 300 degrees).
- Sizes: 4-13.
- Colours: Black.
- Approved by the Podiatry Association of South Africa.
- SABS Approved
- SANS/ISO 20345.