BUILT IN COMFORT ENGINEERING
This boot has been engineered without metal for workers who require metal-free safety footwear. The boot includes technological advancements in comfort and carries the approval of the Podiatry Association of South Africa.
This shoe contains no metal parts.
Strong anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial protection. Moisture management and odour control.
Allows static electricity to pass through and dissipate.
200 Joules Compliance:
200 Joules compliance means that the toe cap's impact resistance is tested by a steel striker with a mass of 20kg +/-0.4kg adapted to fall freely on vertical guides from a predetermined height of 1000mm.
Oil & Acid Resistant:K
The extent to which the shoe withstands damaging exposure to oils, acid and chemicals.
- Upper: Full grain leather | 5 pair Ghillie loops with 2 pair non metalic hooks | Padded bellows tongue and collar fro comfort. Extra-wide fitting upper as per podiatry specifications.
- Lining: Needle-fibred vamp lining for excellent perspiration absorbency | Anti-static, non-woven in-sock with Poron at the ball and heel of the foot for flexibility , comfort and stability | Anti-bacterial Energizer EVA top sock with Poron at the ball and heel of the foot for comfort and anti-fatigue support.
- Midsole: Engineered with an EVA insert at the heel of the foot for comfort and ant-fatigue support.
- Toe Cap: Composite.
- Sole: Double Density PU/PU (Heat-resistant up to 95 degrees).
- Sizes: 5-12.
- Colours: Black.
- SABS Approved
- Podiatry Association Of South Africa.
- SANS/ISO 20345.
Get a quick quote
I'm happy with the order. Looks the same as on internet