This shoe has been engineered without metal for workers who require metal-free safety footwear. The shoe includes technological advancements in comfort and carries the approval of the Podiatry Association of South Africa
This shoe contains no metal parts.
Allows static electricity to pass through and dissipate.
200 Joules Compliance:
200 Joules compliance means that the toe cap's impact resistance is tested by a steel striker with a mass 20kg +/- 0.4kg adapted to fall freely on vertical guides from a predetermined height of 1000mm.
Strong anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, protection. Moisture management and odour control.
Oil & Acid Resistant:
The extent to which the shoe withstands damaging exposure to oils, acid and chemicals.
- Upper: Suede | 2 pair Ghillie loops and 3 pair non-metallic eyelits | Engineered with ankle stability feature for additional support | Reflective tape for enhanced safety | Padded bellows tongue and collar for comfort. Extra-wide fitting upper as per podiatry specifications.
- Lining: Needle-fibred vamp lining for excellent perspiration absorbency | Anti-static, non-woven in-sock with Poron at the ball and heel of the foot for additional comfort and anti-fatigue support.
- Midsole: Engineered with an EVA heel insert for shock absorption | Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
- Toe Cap: Composite.
- Sole: Double Density PU/PU (Heat-resistant up to 95 degrees)
- Sizes: 5-12.
- Colour: Black.
- Podiatry Association Of South Africa.
- SABS Approved.
- SANS/ISO 20345.