This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in environments where extreme heat and exposure to sparks and metal burns are present. The boot also carries a metatarsal cover, further protecting the wearer in the event of a heavy object dropping on the metatarsal area of the boot.
- A self-leather spat/metatarsal guard is used to shield the lacing to prevent sparks and metal burns from entering the boot and protect the metatarsal area in the event of a heavy object landing on the foot.
- Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength.
- The vamp lining is from a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
- The boot can withstand temperatures up to 300˚C.
- The boot is non-conductive.
- If required, this boot can be manufactured with an anti-penetration-resistant midsole.