This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in environments where extreme heat and the exposure to sparks and metal burns are present. The boot has found popularity amongst smelter workers.
- Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength.
- The vamp lining is cut from a special Kevlar blend material and laminated to foil, to reduce heat away from the foot.
- The boot can withstand temperatures up to 300˚C.
- The boot is non-conductive.
- If required, this boot can be manufactured with an anti-penetration-resistant midsole.
- Aluminium toe cap.
- The Smelters Buckle boot has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.