Jacket features include a concealed YKK zip, chest pocket with V-flap and press-stud, hanger loop, side slits and elasticated cuffs. Pants have 1/2 elasticated waistband, and triple top-stitching on the front and back rise as well as the inner and outer leg. Additional features include two swing pockets, a money pocket, side tool pocket and one back patch pocket.
- It doesn't require any effort from workers to hang their work clothes.
- There are no wrinkles on clothes, as workers don't have have to fold them
- Workers can easily hang their suits or jackets, once they are done working.
concealed YKK zip
- Increase or decrease the size of the opening, to allow or restrict passage of objects into the suit or jacket.
- Attach or detach a small pouch from trouser or suit.
- Join or separate two ends or sides of a garment, as in the front of a jacket, or the back and side of a conti suit.
- It's stretchable.
- Allows for easy fit, workers don't have struggle to put it on.
- Protects garments from being frayed.
- It can be easily folded.
- Durable, which makes it the most "SOUGHT-AFTER" work clothing asset.
- Easily removable, when garment catches fire.
- Doesn't tear easily , unlike normal buttons.
- Metal studs are NON-CORRODIBLE.
- Breast pockets with stud closure and flaps.
- Reflective tape on elbows & knees
- Sold according to jacket sizes
- Hip and rule Pockets.
- SABS approved.