Jacket features include a concealed YKK zip, chest pocket with V-flap and press-stud, hanger loop, side slits and elasticated cuffs. Pants have 1/2 elasticated waistband, and triple top-stitching on the front and back rise as well as the inner and outer leg. Additional features include two swing pockets, a money pocket, side tool pocket and one back patch pocket.
Concealed YKK Zip
- Increases or decreases the size of an opening to allow or restrict passage of objects in the suit, jacket and trousers.
- Join or separate two ends or sides of a single garment, as in the front of a jacket, or the back and side of a conti suit.
- Attach or detach small pouch from suit or trouser.
- It's stretchable
- Allows for an easy fit.
- Protect the cloth of the garment from being frayed.
- It can be easily folded.
- Easily removable, when garment catches fire.
- Doesn't tear off easily, unlike normal shirt buttons.
- Durable, which makes it the most sought clothing asset.
- Metal studs are NON-CORRODIBLE.
- Easier for workers to hang their clothes after they're done working.
- Avoids wrinkles on clothing, as workers don't have to fold their work suits or trouser.
- Does not require any effort from workers to hang their clothes.
- 300g 100% Cotton with acid & flame retardant finish
- Reinforced bar-tacked seams & pressure points
- Reflective tape on elbows & knees
- Sold according to jacket sizes
- SABS approved